Saturday, October 31, 2009

K.e.r.j.a L.a.g.i.........penatlaaa!











It's nothing to tell at this time...I'll coming up with the hot story to share with you guys. Just wait sometimes, but now enjoy some pictures from my works..=)



This is my second lab test. Try to compare it with the example given by Miss Sera(picture below). She's totally talented animator.



Next were the making of my bedroom. I think my modelling was quite ok but I'm failed in lighting and texturing...Hahh! hate failure! The last picture was my last render and I submit it..quite ok but not satisfied! Please compare it with the real picture(pink color). I just took my fav color..hahaaaa...








4 comments:

IniLy said...

w00ooww...mantap tuu....pas neh ley wat kat0n animasi neh....bagus2..

Unknown said...

hahahaaa....wat animasi?
wat modeling cm ni pun dah bersengkang mata..hehee..

tp tgk ar..klu skilll dh pro leh kot ..hehee...

wish me luck!=)

Cik Buya said...

wah.. cun nyer bilik titooo hee

Unknown said...

alahai betty..ko nyer lg cun kot.ku nyer simple mimple je ni...kosong je...huhuh...jiwa kosong le katakan mase tgh wat ni..heheee...

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.